Gladiator! Gladiator!

way2go!

Hey i thought this was plain awesome. The idea was great. There were a few things wrong with it though. It was just plain too easy. I cud just hold down the attack button and it wud repeatedly attack, even though the other guy wud hit me once in a while, i'd still have more hits, and win. Another thing is that it's possible to push the block and the attack button at the same time, making it impossible to lose. I loved the graphics, and the idea. Minimus =D. It was a awesome flash game, but you just gotta fix a few things.

Return Of The Snowmen Return Of The Snowmen

What's all the hype about?

What's with you all, jeez, if you're gonna be so critical about stuff, you'd better have some of your own work that is better than his to back it up. Otherwise, if u're gonna tell him how much it sux, at least tell him how he can do better, stead of a simple, this sux ass type thing. what a buncha whining pussies. Anyways, i thought it was purty good, cept that you gotta put some more effort into programming the dieing sequences for the snowmen, and make em shoot ya back. Good try anyways.

Noxi0us responds:

Thanks. At the time that I made this game I didn't know much about Flash. Now I know more and I have a partner. Our company name = Strangehill Studios. We're working on a new game which will be an improvement on all of mine.
Kalvo